How adorable!! Who designed it? Did she take those pictures? So sooo cute!! Can't wait to see you guys - we'll be home in 2 weeks!
Brooke Pettegrew- my best friend designed it and the ever-talented Doug took the pics. We can't wait to see you guys!!
Darci-I have been waiting for my announcement in the mail...you did get my address:) It is so darling! When are you guys headed up to Utah?
Brooke designed it? Way to go Brooke, I think it is so cute, it's hanging on my wall in my kitchen. I want to meet the little guy in person. Just magically wish our house to sale in AZ so we can come there and visit you guys!
Soooo cute! Good job Brooke! I can't believe he's already 2 months.
Just got your announcement in the mail. I love it! He is such a doll. They grow up so fast!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How adorable!! Who designed it? Did she take those pictures? So sooo cute!! Can't wait to see you guys - we'll be home in 2 weeks!
Brooke Pettegrew- my best friend designed it and the ever-talented Doug took the pics. We can't wait to see you guys!!
Darci-I have been waiting for my announcement in the mail...you did get my address:) It is so darling! When are you guys headed up to Utah?
Brooke designed it? Way to go Brooke, I think it is so cute, it's hanging on my wall in my kitchen. I want to meet the little guy in person. Just magically wish our house to sale in AZ so we can come there and visit you guys!
Soooo cute! Good job Brooke! I can't believe he's already 2 months.
Just got your announcement in the mail. I love it! He is such a doll. They grow up so fast!!
Post a Comment