
Yesterday Ladd and I went with our church playgroup to Knapton's Pumpkin Patch. It was a pretty cold morning so Ladd wouldn't crack a smile. My friend Maile was nice enough to give him a ride into the pumpkin patch in the wheelbarrow which he didn't mind too much. Then we went tromping through the patch and of course Mr. Independent didn't want to hold my hand and within 5 seconds had tripped over a vine and smashed chin first into a large pumpkin. I really thought Ladd would get a kick out of all the pumpkins laying around, but there were no smiles for the rest of the trip. Except when I took out his favorite toy, the camera, for picture number 2.

Well... I had a good time!
2 comments:
What a cheesey little grin. I'm glad you had fun. I'm sure Ladd did too, he's just less expressive ;)
don't you just love fall? something we never had in Arizona... beautiful tress and colors!
Post a Comment