Sunday, March 8, 2009

Oliver!

Well, he's already keeping us on our toes! Ollie arrived today (16 days early) at 4:10pm weighing in at 7lbs 10oz and 20.5 in long.

After 13 hours of waiting it took just 3 contractions and 1o min for him to get here (I know, I'm making it sound way easier than it really was). But, this was much easier than our last little guy. I'm sure we'll have a life full of posts about Ollie, so without further ado, here he is...

(Darci - I can't believe you just had a baby, you look amazing!!)

19 comments:

Niki said...

Congratulations Doug & Darci, he is precious and we can't wait to see him in person! And...I agree Darci, you look great!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I'm so jealous! You were due after me! He is beautiful and Darci, you really do look amazing!!

Heather said...

congrats! he is adorable! and seriously it isn't fair you look so good after just having a baby! can't wait to see more of the little guy!

Brooke Woodall said...

Oh he's SOOOO cute!! Congrats again you too! And Darci, you look amazing!!

Karen Timothy said...

I already love him!!!! I can't wait to get him in my arms. Give my Ladd a hug and thanks for another wonderful little boy.
I love you both.
Grandma Karen

Cameron and Shannon said...

Congrats you guys! I can't wait to meet him, he is so adorable! I hope you both recover quickly! Love ya Darc!

Angie said...

He is beautiful!! You guys make such cute babies! Glad he is here safe and sound...you look awesome Darc! Congrats!!

Niki McDowell said...

Ok Darci you look way too good. Congrats, just spaced that you were due so soon. Wasn't even expecting a baby post soon, so what a surprise for me! I'm so happy for you. I'll call, but give you time to settle home with your little guy!

Jacee McGuire said...

Congrats! He is so darling. I can't wait to see more pictures.

Alan and Kimberly said...

Congratulations! Little Ollie is adorable - what a precious boy! Darci you look way too good for having a baby, wow! It was fun to see him and we can't wait for more photos!!

Erica said...

Congratulations!! He's so cute! You look great, Darci!

Redd family said...

Congratulations guys! He is darling. Matt's sad he didn't make it for the delivery....next time :)

Erica said...

This is Erica, BTW!

Lynnie said...

Wow, Darc - that's amazing that your little guy let you off the last two weeks! What a champ -congrats to you both.

Mike and Paige Burgin said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear (and see) more about this little guy. And I absolutely love the name!

Cameron and Wendy said...

Yay! I am so glad he cooperated and came early and was a little guy! :) He is absolutely adorable. Congratulations....let us know if we can do ANYTHING!! Food, watching Ladd, whatever. So happy for you!

Kellie said...

Congratulations and welcome to the world Oliver!!

The Mortensens said...

Congratulations guys, can't wait to meet him. What a cute name, we love it!!! Darci you really do look great, I wish I could do that!! :)

Merianne said...

Congratulations to you both! What a gorgeous baby. I can't wait to see more pictures of him.