We have been taking advantage of all there is to do here and we were anxious to attend the annual Music in Plymouth featuring the Minnesota Orchestra.


My parents flew in the same evening as the concert and were good sports to come directly to concert from the airport. We packed in a picnic and had a great time. Ladd was so excited to see his grandparents and we all enjoyed the orchestra from some great seats I had saved at 5 am that morning.


Sword fights with Grandma.

Ladd and Ollie both loved the fireworks afterwards. Ladd's comments were "ohhhh... pretty" and "cute!" What a great night and what great company!!
Ladd claimed the best seat in the house to watch the fireworks from:

2 comments:
I love that Ladd thought the fireworks were "cute!" So funny! Also you look totally gorgeous in that picture of you in the yellow shirt. beautiful beautiful! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun with your parents in town.
Darc, that pic with you in yellow holding Ladd is DARLING!!! Ah, I miss you...looks like a great visit with your parents.
Post a Comment