Oh wow, I didn't realize he was one already! My how time flies! :) He is such a cutie, and his eyes are gorgeous! :)
Such a handsome little guy. I love how his pants are rolled up about 3 inches.
I can't believe he is already one! Happy Birthday Oli! Those are adorable pictures.
What an adorable little one year old! Such sweet pics, Darci!
He's so cute I can hardly stand it! Happy Birthday Ollie boy! What a handsome little man!
oh he is sooo cute! hard to believe he is one already. hope he had a great birthday! :)
What?? He's a new baby?? Grandma Karen has been practicing her pucker. Look out. Love you guys. xoxox
What a cute idea! so big...can't believe it's been a year!
SO CUTE!! I saw some pictures done like that for father's day with kids holding the letters to spell "dad". LOVE it!! I may need to go get some letters to spell "one" for Gavin, too :) He's Adorable! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday, handsome Ollie! Darci, these photos are fantastic. You are so talented.
Can't believe he's already one! He's absolutely adorable!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Oh wow, I didn't realize he was one already! My how time flies! :) He is such a cutie, and his eyes are gorgeous! :)
Such a handsome little guy. I love how his pants are rolled up about 3 inches.
I can't believe he is already one! Happy Birthday Oli! Those are adorable pictures.
What an adorable little one year old! Such sweet pics, Darci!
He's so cute I can hardly stand it! Happy Birthday Ollie boy! What a handsome little man!
oh he is sooo cute! hard to believe he is one already. hope he had a great birthday! :)
What?? He's a new baby?? Grandma Karen has been practicing her pucker. Look out. Love you guys. xoxox
What a cute idea! so big...can't believe it's been a year!
SO CUTE!! I saw some pictures done like that for father's day with kids holding the letters to spell "dad". LOVE it!! I may need to go get some letters to spell "one" for Gavin, too :) He's Adorable! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday, handsome Ollie! Darci, these photos are fantastic. You are so talented.
Can't believe he's already one! He's absolutely adorable!!
Post a Comment