Monday, July 12, 2010

More details..

Just in case anyone was wondering what I was doing while Doug was off frolicking in "a little bit of heaven"  last weekend, I have a couple of pictures to illustrate:

It started like this:


Moved on to this:
(Ladd helped with this one while I was upstairs getting dressed)



And ended like this:



(Ladd sick with a double ear infection, Ollie teething, and one tired mama even more grateful for all her husband does when he's home)

8 comments:

Adrienne said...

It's a good thing those boys are so cute. I'm glad you had the composure to remember to take photos.

Camie said...

Who took that picture at my house with everyone looking so miserable??

Beccarigg said...

Oh boy! Taber just left this morning for a week in Minneapolis, I'm worried I might be in for some similar trouble! Those first two pics of Ollie are hilarious though : ) We've had many similar moments around here : )

Brooke Woodall said...

Sorry, Darc. I'm glad you took pictures though, so funny. Looks like Olivia and Ollie would be best friends. Love you!

Panda said...

You are the cutest mom ever. Love that last pic. :-) I just (barely) survived a week w/ Nate at scout camp; glad you got through yours...I feel your pain sister (though none of my kiddos got sick!).

Angie said...

Oh the joys of having two active boys! I can so relate to this post. They sure are cuties!

Leanne said...

I love Ollie's legs covered in marker! Your boys are SO cute! :)

The Mortensen Family said...

Oh motherhood!! Some days I wonder if I will need to be commited!! But what cute boys they are and so lucky to have such A good mom and dad!!