Saturday, January 1, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010

I'm thankful for Thanksgiving!  What a great holiday; no work (though, I am grateful for my job), turkey bowl, unbelievable food, and great friends & family.  This year was no exception.

The day started off at 8:30am a crisp 18 degrees with 4 inches of new snow.  Before leaving for the annual turkey bowl I pulled out my Dad's old wool lined jean jacket...despite Darci's plea to leave it tucked away in the back of the closet.  Needless to say, I stayed warm and had a blast tromping through the snow covered field.

We were lucky to have the Wilson's and Peter Bradford over this year.  Darci and Maile did an amazing job pulling everything together...we had enough food to feed the ward (right, grandpa:)).  It was awesome! We ate, relaxed until we could eat some more, built a ginger bread house & train, and finished it off with pie.  It doesn't get any better than that.  It's hard to see those days end but at least we have pictures to remind us of the great time.

Thanks again to the Wilson's and Pete for the great day!


1 comment:

Beccarigg said...

Love the new posts! Your boys are too stinking cute. The pair of dice idea was adorable btw!! Loved it!