Sunday, January 29, 2012

Barely Enough Snow...

Snow hasn't been a very common site here in MN this year.  Not sure how many inches we've received but I'm pretty sure we had storms last year that beat our total for this winter.  We got about 2 inches the other day and we had to go play.  Doug can't go sledding without making a jump...the boys loved it!

Ollie didn't mind hanging out, our 20 ft hill is exhausting to walk up

Ladd was standing by our jump so I could meter with our camera

Ladd loved every second of it

I'm sure it felt like a lot of air:)

Ollie wasn't quite as sure about it...

until he had lift off.  Though he probably liked the hot chocolate afterwards even more

3 comments:

Karen Timothy said...

I love the joy in these boys!! Hug them for me.
xox

Beccarigg said...

Oh my gosh! If that doesn't capture pure childhood joy I don't know what does! those boys caught some serious air!! Taber would be in heaven if the girls were brave enough to take jumps like that! lol! Guess he'll have to wait till Cam is a little older : )

Uncle Paul said...

I'd like a poster-size version of Ollie in the air.