Here are some pics:
Darci and Ladd
Ladd playing with his Mom.
Ladd hiking with Dad.
Mom and Ladd (no Darci does not have crazy sweat glands, Ladd was just eating her shoulder)
We also stopped by the Timothy's old house in Tucson and then had lunch at the best Mexican restaurant in the US, El Molinito. It was a great trip!




6 comments:
Looked like fun...the scenery's beautiful! I miss AZ this time of year. Ladd is so cute!
That looked like so much fun! I miss having mountains to hike in. Ladd looks so cute in his hat.
Ladd is so darn cute! I am hoping we see you guys during the Holidays!
Ladd is just so cute! We need to go and do something fun like that.
Hi Darci!
Can I get your address?!
Can't wait to see you guys over the holidays.
Thanks,
Jacee
Hey Doug and Darci,
John and Amy Farr here, just wanted to say HI! You have a very cute little guy! Congrats! and if you could get Adam and Shauna to start doing one of these blog things that would be great! Wish you the best of Luck and a Very Merry Christmas.
John and Amy
Jandafarr.blogspot.com
Post a Comment