Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Multi-purpose Laundry Basket

The past couple of weeks we have not had any of Ladd's toys or many other conveniences such as a washer and dryer in our apartment. This Laundry basket has become a life saver. I put Ladd in it when I do just about anything and it works just great.





This is a picture of Ladd in the bathroom playing nicely while I get ready.


This is Ladd and I making one of our 6 trips down to the laundry room. I get a lot of funny looks from the businessmen in the elevators (I think we are the only family living in these apartments), but I don't care because I can't figure out another way to do it. I love being a mom!!!!

10 comments:

Niki said...

Way to be creative! Actually, both of my kids love to play with the laundry baskets. I guess they are a good toy!

DustLinz Anderson Family said...

Love it! You could start a laundry basket/stroller line at Target :-) So fun! Glad to see you made it there safely and are enjoying this new adventure!
Love ya! Linz

Jacee McGuire said...

I love how you have to get your laundry done, so funny and very creative. What a gorgeous city, we might have to come visit you guys in the summer!

Niki McDowell said...

I love his little smile in the second picture, you can tell he's having a blast!

Cathy Duffy said...

I love the second picture! don't you just love all the crazy things we do as a mother?

Heather said...

so how creative are you! its always funny what us moms can come up, but hopefully for sanity sake you get your washer and dryer soon!

Brooke Woodall said...

So cute!! I love the idea!

Angie said...

That is so funny! I can't believe how big Ladd is getting. They grow up so fast!!!

Panda said...

Oh my gosh...that is so funny! He looks so big already! (We also laughed out loud with his nursing the chair pic! :-))

Mike and Paige Burgin said...

The things you moms do to keep your kids entertained! I guess if it works though...anyway, glad to hear you are doing ok. Miss you!