Wednesday, April 2, 2008

You have got to be joking me!!


So I've decided to invest in a jogging stroller to get in shape this spring and so I've been doing my research and stumbled across this fantastic find on Samsclub.com. Now you can take your dog for a jog without your dog needing to take a single step. You have a female dog? Don't worry it comes in pink and yellow too. I'm so glad that Sams club has has two dog strollers, a pet crib, and yes a pet high chair, yet not a real baby stroller. And to think I use to make my dog jog with me. What's next!?

4 comments:

Gertge Family said...

That is one of the stupidest things I've Ever seen! Funny, bbut Stupid! I hate Pets Though!!

Angie said...

What in the world are people thinking?!? That is the dumbest idea I have ever seen!!

Jacee McGuire said...

That IS crazy! I thought you were suppose to get a dog so that they can go on a run with you (them running next to you, not in a stroller)!

Cameron and Shannon said...

That is so funny and so pathetic at the same time.

By the way I'm totally going to miss you in AZ this week! I wish you were coming! Miss you.