It has finally happened! With the weather being so cold for the last several months I have finally gone a little stir-crazy. I dread going out because it is just freezing and it takes too much work to bundle my little one, but all week I've told Doug that we had to go do something this weekend and we were lucky enough to have the weather cooperate - 40 degrees!!!. We went to the Como Zoo/Conservatory on Saturday. Most of the exhibits have an indoors section, so we could watch without shivering. Ladd wasn't super interested - not very surprising considering he doesn't really even like dogs, but he did enjoy watching all the people looking at animals. My favorite was the huge conservatory (greenhouse). It was so fun to see all the blooming flowers and green plants. I can't wait for spring (yes, I know that officially it is spring, but it still feels like winter here). Here are some pictures from our fun outing.


1 comment:
Hi from Grandpa T. It looks like a tropical paradise up there in Minnesota! I sure love the pictures of my Laddie Boy!!
Post a Comment