Thursday, May 22, 2008

Paint

We are starting to feel more settled in our home so we decided to paint. We, meaning Doug, painted the entryway last week and I think it turned out perfect. He did it every night after work and I love how it turned out. What a great talent he acquired from his mom, Karen. We got a little more ambitious with the powder room - the door seen on the right. Doug plastered it, primed, painted, and the next step is glazing it. We've (this we refers to both of us) tried a couple of times unsuccessfully to glaze, so it looks like we are going to have to wait until Karen comes to visit and works her magic. Next week we are going to tackle the living room/kitchen. More pictures to come!

Before:



After:






Now I just need furniture for my wonderfully painted entryway. Maybe next year!

1 comment:

Niki said...

Doug, you are going to have to come to Utah when we get our house done. I am a good partner to glaze with....remember??