
Doug and I went to a Twins game this week with Target. They fed us and we got to sit in the home run section. Doug didn't catch any homers because there weren't any 8 year-olds that he was towering over to snatch the ball away from (see previous post). But we did sit in front of some adults who were way more interested in Ladd then watching the baseball game. Ladd of course put on a show.
Ladd thought it was pretty cool to have his own seat.
We were also sitting next to some friends with a little boy, Kaleb, about the same age and he was so affectionate with Ladd, but Ladd wanted nothing to do with him. What a little stink!
The nice people behind us thought this was hilarious and snapped some of these pictures.
Kaleb: "I want to give you hugs!"
Ladd: "What on earth is this kid doing?"
Ladd: "Enough already! I guess I'll have to get physical."




No comments:
Post a Comment