Monday, August 4, 2008

A sign of things to come...

Ladd is constantly on the go. If he's not climbing, in this case to grab a handful of pie crust, he is falling and making himself look like an abused child. Below is a picture of the black eye and skinned nose/lip he got this past weekend. His eye is looking a lot better. I have to hand it to the little guy because he is really tough. He hardly ever cries unless he gets hurt really bad.



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cassie Gardner said...

too cute! p.s. i'm totally jealous of the awesome pics your new camera takes! i want one:)

Cathy Duffy said...

congrats on #2!!! how exciting. i'm sure he/she will be another cutie :)

Redd family said...

i'm just getting caught up on blogs and read the good news!!! congrats....Ladd will be the cutest big brother!

Marcie said...

This is how life with little boys goes! Just hope your next one's a Girl - congrats!

Niki McDowell said...

I'm so bummed I will just miss you when your in Utah. I get in on the 18th, I miss you by one day! You guys need to make a trip to Cali again so I can see you. I hope your feeling well. When is your due date?