We are expecting Timothy baby #2! Yeah!
Whoa! Congratulations, that is very exciting!!!
You DO make cuties! Congrats! Hope you are feeling good.
Congratulations!! When are you due?
Congrats Darcie (and Doug)! That is great! Your son is adorable, and I'm sure the next will be too! I hope all goes well and that you are feeling well!
CONGRATULATIONS!! When are you due? And you haven't spilled the beans during any walks?! How did you do it?
Congratulations!! How exciting!
Congratulations Darc! That is awesome!!
SHUT UP! That is great! Congrats!
Congrats!!! When are you due? Can't wait to hear more!!!
Congrats! so when are you due?? you are gonna love having 2, i'm already having the time of my life!
Congrats, Dagg. Kylee and I need to get on the ball. We're falling behind.I don't know how you ever left Arizona. It's paradise down here, even in July.It's time for you guys to come back. Return to your roots, Dagg.
Congrats! We are super excited for you guys and a little jealous of you as well!
Oh I'm so dang excited!! You guys are on the same track as Tyler and I. Congrats!!!!!!!
YEA!!!! Congrats, and I agree...who wouldn't want another one of those, he is adorable!
I know I want more of these!!! I can't wait to get my hands on this little doll! Sept. 3rd can't come soon enough.Love,Grandma Karen
Yeah...that is so exciting...your little family is so darling!
Oh my gosh, I'm so behind on my blog catch up. Congrats! How far along are you? We should talk. Call me when you have a free moment!
YEAH! I am so happy for you. CONGRATS! Can't wait to hear more details. Love ya!
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Whoa! Congratulations, that is very exciting!!!
You DO make cuties! Congrats! Hope you are feeling good.
Congratulations!! When are you due?
Congrats Darcie (and Doug)! That is great! Your son is adorable, and I'm sure the next will be too! I hope all goes well and that you are feeling well!
CONGRATULATIONS!! When are you due? And you haven't spilled the beans during any walks?! How did you do it?
Congratulations!! How exciting!
Congratulations Darc! That is awesome!!
SHUT UP! That is great! Congrats!
Congrats!!! When are you due? Can't wait to hear more!!!
Congrats! so when are you due?? you are gonna love having 2, i'm already having the time of my life!
Congrats, Dagg. Kylee and I need to get on the ball. We're falling behind.
I don't know how you ever left Arizona. It's paradise down here, even in July.
It's time for you guys to come back. Return to your roots, Dagg.
Congrats! We are super excited for you guys and a little jealous of you as well!
Oh I'm so dang excited!! You guys are on the same track as Tyler and I. Congrats!!!!!!!
YEA!!!! Congrats, and I agree...who wouldn't want another one of those, he is adorable!
I know I want more of these!!! I can't wait to get my hands on this little doll! Sept. 3rd can't come soon enough.
Love,
Grandma Karen
Yeah...that is so exciting...your little family is so darling!
Oh my gosh, I'm so behind on my blog catch up. Congrats! How far along are you? We should talk. Call me when you have a free moment!
YEAH! I am so happy for you. CONGRATS! Can't wait to hear more details. Love ya!
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment