Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lunch with Santa

Saturday we attended a lunch with Santa. As we waited in line to get pictures with Santa, Doug and I tried to get Ladd psyched to sit on Santa's lap.  Ladd was mesmerized by the guy with the funny beard and red suit.  This is what he looked like the majority of the time:
 


Although Ladd is very much a people person and really likes strangers, we really didn't know what to expect.  But this is what we got:


HE LOVED SANTA!!! I love this kid!

5 comments:

Cameron and Shannon said...

I swear Ladd is always smiling, you could put that kid on a lion and he'd still be smiling. He is SO CUTE!!!

Tyler said...

Oh my gosh! You guys are so lucky! I can't even walk past Santa Clause in the mall without Jackson screaming and crying!

Erin

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

So cute, pure joy!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this boy!!! He is the spirit of Christmas personified. Can't wait to squeeze him.
Gma Karen

daherfamily said...

that is so good he loves santa! my kids have their good and bad days with santa. you look so good though! it is really fun that we are only a week apart. this pregnancy is going by too fast.