We can't wait to go to warm, sunny Utah in a couple of day!
Monday, December 15, 2008
It's beginning to feel a lot like... Minnesota
It is -7F right now and weather.com says it feels like -30F! Holy smokes, I'm so glad I don't have to go out into this awful weather. I can't imagine sending my kids off to school in this weather. This is what the weather reads today "Mostly cloudy and windy. Some blowing and drifting snow. Dangerous wind chills approaching -40F. High -7F." And tonight is described as the following "Low -21F. Bitterly cold."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yikes. It is cold here too....about 2 degrees. But I will take that over the weather you are having today! Brrr!!
wow that is some crazy cold weather! it's funny that you are looking forward to utah being warmer and we are just dying at the thought of snow when we get there! hope we can meet up and see each other.
YIKES! I don't know how you survive! Ladd is such the little man-so cute!! we need to meet up for sure over Christmas!
Ouch! That just hurts to breath in that kind of weather! And I thought New Jersey was bad. But I guess after living in Arizona for a few years anywhere feels cold! Have fun in Utah!
I don't know how you do it. So cold!!! We miss you here. I'm so bummed that I won't be able to see you guys at lunch. Call me if you do something at night. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment