Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Playday

This week is turning into a long week (I guess that's what happens when you don't leave your house 3 days in a row), so we were lucky to have a nice break at play group this morning. Who'd have guessed that we had a huge indoor field house just 3 miles from our home? Knowing this should make the next couple of months a little more bearable. Ladd had such a great time. He wasn't at all wary of the big kids jumping in the blow-up jumpy thing. I'd like to blame Ladd on the big traffic jam we caused as we slowly climbed up the over sized blow-up slide, but I'm pretty sure everyone could tell that it was his hugely prego mommy. Other than playing on the blow-up toys Ladd enjoyed running up and down the field as fast as he could. Doug, do you think we can have an indoor field in our next house?- his climbing toy just isn't cutting it:)





Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Erin Wittwer said...

Wow! That field is awesome! There is NOTHING like that in New Jersey! (I've looked everywhere) I'm jealous and ladd looks like he had lots of fun! What a great way to kill a few hours before Doug gets home!

Kim and Zak said...

Ladd is so cute! :) What a great way to release all of that kid energy! :)

Lynnie said...

What a cool thing for a yucky Wisconsin winter. We spent 2 winters in Ithaca, NY and I thought I'd go crazy when we couldn't go outside for days. And I only had a tiny baby then.
I started a mothers group out here this winter meeting in a local school house gym and they're great for the sanity.

JamieLynn said...

Hey Darci - I just found your blog....its so cute. I love all the painting you've been doing. Do you mind if I link my blog to yours?

Allie and Reed said...

We had a great time with you guys today. Thanks for inviting us. We'll have to do it again.

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Wouldn't that be nice! Ladd is such a cutie!