Ollie doing what he does best.
We took Ollie to the doctor yesterday for his ear infection and he weighs 12 lbs!!!! Holy smokes, why do I have such big babies. He's been a great baby even during all his sicknesses.
Here is Ollie at 3 weeks. Do all babies have this huge of a stomach? And Ollie at 6 weeks- at least he's growing into his stomach.
FYI- I'm trying to catch up on my blogging so you can expect another couple of random posts in the next day or so.

6 comments:
darci - I think it runs in the family. have you seen allison's baby and mine? somewhere in there we must have the big baby gene cause ours are all giants. I just take it as a complement that they're so big - and i tell people I like them big cause I feel like if I dropped mine he would just bounce. He's a doll baby - congrats!
my boys had stomachs like that, my boys were big too. Don't know what it is, but I guess its better that way for boys right?
He is soooooo cute!!!! I love his belly! I was laughing so hard when I saw that picture because Brinley had one just like it! (Who am I kidding, she still does!) But I remember when she was just 2 weeks old and my mom was out to visit and in all the pics she has this giant belly just like Ollie. Love it!
Happy 6 weeks Ollie! That is the age Brinley was when we moved up here! Crazy how fast it goes!
What a cutie! I love his little tummy!
definetly a cutie
Dear D & D,
What a beautiful child you have, again! He really is so cute. I hope he's not walking by the time I see him. Kisses to Ladd. xoxox
Post a Comment