The boys and I planned a picnic last week to go and visit daddy at work. We picked up some awesome sandwiches and shakes from Potbelly and went to a park about a block from Doug's work. It is in a charming little neighborhood and we had nearly the entire park to ourselves.
This picture displays the only part of the picnic Ladd participated in. He was too distracted by the playground, dog, and wide-open spaces to run.
This chair thing is the coolest thing I've see at a park. You barely get it going and every rotation it gets faster and faster.
I think this is the first family picture we have had taken. You can barely see Ollie's car seat in the background:)

I spent a good twenty minutes napping in the sun with my baby while Doug chased Ladd. Don't you just want to kiss those lips all day. I do!
Just what I needed to simmer down after spending a morning cleaning poop off the walls, carpet, bedding and bed in Ladd's room.





5 comments:
I am glad you are getting out and doing some things! I bet before you know it, it is going to be no problem with the two kiddos, cuz you ROCK! You guys have the cutest family.
Um, YES I want to kiss those lips all day long! They are so adorable! I love kissing baby lips, I swear I kiss Brinley like 1000 times a day : ) Ollie has such a sweet face, there's no way I'd be able to resist!
What a fun little outing and cute cute pics! It's always nice to do something like that to break up your day : )
That looks so fun!! Your boys are so dang adorable!
That picture of Ladd with his pants down is priceless. What a great day!
Hmm...sounds like you need a toilet!?! Your boys are just too cute for words. Thanks for putting the pictures on so we can see them. Love you guys. xoxox
Post a Comment