I was able to sneak away to AZ for a couple of days with my favorite 13 girls in the whole world. We rented a house in Scottsdale and it was perfect. The entire trip consisted of some of my favorite things- laying out, eating out, and lots of working out trying to make up for the two previous favorites. But the best part was catching up with my family. I love them dearly and can't wait until our next girls trip.
I love my cousin Shannon (the pregnant one laying down) she is the awsomest 8-month pregnant woman I know.
Sorry for the swimsuit pic, this is the only picture I have with my mom and sisters.
Huge thank you to Doug and my awesome friends here in Minnesota who made this possible. I came back revived and ready to tackle..................... new post coming soon.
5 comments:
So awesome! That looks heavenly right now. I've definitely got Spring Fever and feel like I need to go somewhere for some R&R! Glad you got to have such a fun trip with your girls : )
Looks like you had a blast!
How fun! What a cute bunch of gals!
I know I've said it like a million times, but it really was so great to see you! I'm glad that you guys had fun! Let me know if you have any potty training tricks!
Um no thank you for posting that picture...I thought we said we were keeping those pics on the DL.
I had so much fun sharing a room together, it felt like summer visits all over again! Love you! Only 3 more weeks, lets pray I don't make it that long.
Post a Comment