These days Ladd says just about all our prayers in our house. He's always very good about thanking his Heavenly Father for his friends and family. I love listening to every detail. This week during the dinner prayer after he'd said the usual "thank you for this day," he continued "And thank you that I have cute hands."
I have to admit they are pretty dang cute hands.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That is so cute. He is darling from head to toe. I saw below that you went to celebrate your 5th...good for you. Looks so nice! Ours is coming up too and we're hoping to spend it in Mexico.
Maybe we'll all be in Utah this summer at the same time and we can get together...
Sorry! Something went wrong and they published my comment 3 times!
I can't believe how big your boys getting! Love all the fun pics!
This truly had me laughing out loud! So cute!
Post a Comment