our kids get athletic apparel. Growing up my mom had the tradition of laying out a new Easter dress at the bottom of our beds so we'd see them when we woke up. I wanted to keep the tradition, but since my boys don't get excited over dress clothes we bought them soccer and basketball outfits.
Easter was a beautiful day and Sunday morning the boys went outside to use their new sidewalk chalk. I'm not sure what inspired the events that happened below, but I'm starting to think you are what you wear. Maybe I should start dressing my boys a little more neat and orderly- we can start with not wearing socks with crocks.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yesss!!!!! Athletic stances mixed with a few break dance moves. That's as cool as it gets.
I am in love with all your new posts!! So glad you updated, it just made me laugh and smile and oo and ah over how big the boys have gotten! Seeing and reading about your latest adventures really makes me miss you guys! I've been trying to get back into running since I had Camden and I always think of our running swaps and how you got back into it so quick after having Ollie. I didn't realize at the time how hard that must've been but now I'm feeling it first hand! You are a rockstar woman!
btw, these athletic Easter outfits pics are HILARIOUS! I seriously love those two!
Post a Comment