Saturday, June 30, 2007

4 weeks today!!

We have been such blogging slackers these past couple of weeks, but I thought I would give a quick update. Ladd was 8 lbs 2 oz at his two week checkup (he was 7 '12 when he was born) and his jaundice has cleared. His eyes seem to be getting bluer (bluer??? that sure looks funny). He is such a good baby and loves being talked to. He smiles every once in awhile and we just adore him. Doug and I are loving being parents and we can't believe how much our lives have changed. The Arizona sun is killing us here, 114 today. I dread having to go outside and carry Ladd down the three flights of stairs into the blistering hot sun. I know I grew up here and I should be use to this awful heat, but this is just plain torture. Here are some cute pics from the last couple of weeks.

3 comments:

Niki McDowell said...

He is so precious, I wish I could come visit you and hold him! It makes me baby hungry again

Niki said...

I know I have said it before, but I am going to say it again.....he is so handsome!!! My goodness, I knew you guys would have cute kids, but he is absolutely gorgeous!! Wish I could see him in person....

Bullard Family said...

He is Darling. Congrats you guys. We are so excited for you. We hear through the grapevine he is even cuter in person. What a lucky little guy to have you two as parents!!