I'm so glad you included video of Ladd. He is so dang cute and Darci you just look way too good to have had a baby. Isn't it just amazing to have that little person in your life now?
Darci, holy cow, I am the worst cousin ever, I didn't even know you guys were expecting! Well Congratulations, little boys are the best. Good luck with everything, and enjoy him while he is so tiny. He is darling.
5 comments:
I'm so glad you included video of Ladd. He is so dang cute and Darci you just look way too good to have had a baby. Isn't it just amazing to have that little person in your life now?
Oh my gosh ...cutest baby ever, not that it surprises me. If you have any questions, Matt's a volunteer lactation specialist.
He's even cuter on video! (And Darci - I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to look that good after just having a baby!)
Oh my goodness...he really could not be cuter!!! I am dying to see him in person though!!
Darci, holy cow, I am the worst cousin ever, I didn't even know you guys were expecting! Well Congratulations, little boys are the best. Good luck with everything, and enjoy him while he is so tiny. He is darling.
Post a Comment