Ladd was so cute this morning! He surprised Doug with this little sign pinned to him. What a thoughtful little tyke. He sure loves his dad and I am so grateful that he has such a good dad. Doug has been so helpful and patient these last 9 months and has been a great father the last two weeks.
Hopefully Ladd will grow-up to be just like his dad, so far he has his dad's feet and lips.
Ladd also wanted to say happy Father's Day to his two grandpas. We sure love you Dads!!
Hopefully Ladd will grow-up to be just like his dad, so far he has his dad's feet and lips.

Ladd also wanted to say happy Father's Day to his two grandpas. We sure love you Dads!!
8 comments:
Ladd is such a better son than Jack. He cried all night and hit me when I got him up. As we pulled up to church this morning he yelled "NO CHURCH, NO CHURCH" and wouldn't get out of the car. I guess we just have a different relationship than Dug and Ladd.
Ladd is a stud, we are excited to see you in the heat of Arizona.
Darci, he is so cute! I'm sure Doug is an awesome dad. Congrats on your first Father's Day!
Darc, he is such a beautiful boy!!
Hope you're doing well - and happy father's day to doug!!
I love the feet picture, how cute! Doug I hope you enjoyed your first Father's Day!
Holy cow, he is such a beautiful baby. You guys should have 12!!!! We are dying to see him in person, maybe we need to make a trip to AZ!
Douglas James!!! You are a real live DADDY. Congratulations! Enjoy these quiet times because they are fleeting. With two boys of my own I know what FUN you have ahead of you. Ladd is a doll. Seriously he need's to be a GAP model.
Love ya,
Hilary (Barrett)
Congrats Darci!!! What a cutie!!! We are pregnant with number 2 and due in January.
Faith Burk (aka hna Norton)
Darc he is so cute. I love the sign.
Post a Comment