

The other big news with our family is that Doug got a job in Minneapolis, so we are moving to Minnesota in January. Me and my mom went and visited Minneapolis last week to go house hunting, but I didn't find a home , but all is well because we found the Mall of America so we didn't go home empty-handed. Ladd and I had a great time with Grandma Lene and I loved Minneapolis- even the freezing weather (high of 19 degrees while we were there). There was a Christmas parade next to our hotel called the Holly Dazzle Parade, that we watched for about 10 seconds before freezing to death and running inside.


We also had family pictures taken and Ladd's six month pictures.
15 comments:
OK...seriously all I can say is "it is about time" I was wondering if you guys were alive! Ladd is still darling as ever, Congrats DOUG! Way to go on the graduation, and Darci I am already planning my trip to Minnesota, I have always wanted to go to the Mall of America! Hopefully we will see you over the holidays!
Hey! Great to hear what you guys are up to! Good luck with your move! We are thinking of having a get-together at our house for Doug/Corey's friends on Sunday the 30th. Will you guys be around?
Congrats Doug! That is such a great accomplishment! Your family pictures are adorable. Minnesota will be fun, we might have to come and visit, I have never been there. Hopefully we get to see you guys over the holidays.
Way to go, Doug! ...Minnesota?! Fun! I wonder if you'll pick up an accent while there (ever watch Homestar and Coach Z?) Ok, and little Ladd is so cute! I hear he's trying to keep up with his cousin Jack's chubbas. :-) Your family pic is great (you look great Darci!) Wish we were there to see you...Merry Christmas!
Congrats Doug! Way to go!! Ladd is so cute. Thanks again for taking care of our stuff for us. It all gt here perfect!
-Andrea
Finally a post! But now I'm so sad because when am I going to see you again? That is so dang far! You'll have so much fun though, thank goodness for blogging so we can know whats going on with you guys. Hopefully our Utah visits can coincide.
Congrats on Minnesota! That is very exciting. Love the family pictures...they are adorable!!!
I'm excited for you to go to Minne. I want to go to that Mall!! Tyler had to go there for work and he went to that mall and said I would spend days there!! Hopefully we get to see you over Christmas. Love the fam pic!
congrats Doug! we are happy for you guys but sad that you are leaving. ethan still asks us "when is Doug coming again?" have a merry chrismas!
Congratulations! and good luck in Minnesota! Hope you survive the cold! And seriously what a cute family! Love the pictures!
Darci-
You have such a cute little family!
Kindi Wahlstrom (Wendler)
Yeah lady! You're a blogger. I had no idea. Ladd is adorable and it was so good to see you back in the home ward. Good luck with the move to Minni and keep us posted on how much you love it!
Hey Darci- This is Abby -your cousin! I found your blog through Merianne's. Your family is adorable! Ladd is Sooo Cute. I can't believe you have a baby that big. Congrats on your upcomming move. Check out our blog at http://kennyabbygertge.blogspot.com/
Hey Doug and Darci, this is Kara Mortensen, Scott's wife. We are SO excited you will be joining us in great state of Minnesota. We really have loved it here. Let us know if you guys need ANYTHING! Serioulsy, we'd love to help in any way we can. My e-mail is kara.mortensen@gmail.com so if need to get in touch with us for phone numbers or whatever, just send us a note!
I decided to check out your cute blog! Your family is darling, it was fun to see you at church today. Good luck in Minneapolis, we love the Midwest!
Post a Comment