Thursday, June 12, 2008

Date night


Last night Doug and I went out to dinner for my birthday. And get this, we actually got a babysitter. It is literally the first date we've had since Ladd was born and I loved it. It felt almost as weird as my first date with Doug after I got home from my mission, but it was oh so wonderful. Thanks Doug!! We are just starting a babysitting swap with some other families so hopefully this is the start of bunch of alone time with my favorite man in the whole world.

2 comments:

Allie and Reed said...

I'm glad that you two were able to go on a date. Maybe we can double when we get there. Thank you so much for having us over. We had a great time. We can't wait for our little Jensen to meet Ladd. We'll see you soon!

Christina and Jared Strain said...

Darci! How are you? It has been so long! But you have been on my mind for a while and I really miss you! We need to catch up soon!