On Saturday we met with a friend for lunch in a trendy upscale town called Wayzata (pronounced Why-zeta) on the shore of Lake Minnetonka. We ate at the cutest cafe and watched the boats come in. It was very picturesque. Afterwards we walked down to Ben & Jerrys. It was such a beatiful day so we got a little camera happy so please bear with us as we flaunt our second day of beautiful weather this year:)
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Oh my gosh, I am dying to see little Ladd in person! He is so adorable!
Those pictures look awesome Darci!
Look how grown up he is! So excited to seeyou allsoon!
wow..great pics! what a cutie.
He is so cute. Those pics do look awesome!
Ok so when am I going to see you again? It really sucks that you are so far away so our boys won't grow up together. I guess they will just have to write letters......HYHYPY!
P.S. I go to girls camp in a couple of weeks and am excited but also really nervous, we don't get a cabin we have to rough it in tents, dang.
love your pictures! did you get a new camera? they look awesome! and Ladd is the cutest boy ever.
ladd is so cute! when is number two coming? :)
Darci, that camera and your new camera skills truly are amazing. Your blog truly is on the level of art! Gorgeous pictures.
Post a Comment