My best friend from Arizona came and visited for a couple of days last week. We have been best friends since I moved 3 houses down from her in 2nd grade. When I moved to Utah in 11th grade she was in an awful accident and I almost lost her. Her recovery has been incredible. She has taught herself to walk and talk again and everytime I see her I'm so amazed at how far she's come. We had so much fun reminiscing, shopping, and swimming. Kristin thanks for coming to visit!!


(Yes, I'm aware that I look like a cow next to her)

3 comments:
I love you, always have, always will! One thing we didnt bring up was the fountain hills rollerblading! Priceless memory!
Darc, seriously, a cow? Come on now. Do I need to come out there and knock some sense in to you!? You look darling, as always!
i have to agree with Paige....really...i mean really, you always look so cute and put together!
Post a Comment