Monday, July 7, 2008

Painting Fun

We finally finished painting and repainting our living room and kitchen two weeks ago and I'm just getting around to blogging this. We love the color, but we were hoping to do a tuscany finish. It didn't work the first time how Doug wanted it to, so he repainted it the base color and we took down the tape. I'm pretty sure Doug doesn't want to spend 4 hours taping again so we might leave it this way. Ladd and I weren't too helpful, but we tried to entertain Doug while he painted. We made a little fort by putting the couches together and Ladd was having a blast until he fell off the couch into a pan of paint. Wish I had pictures of that!

1 comment:

Brooke Woodall said...

You didn't post pictures of the paint job... we want to see what it looks like. : )