Well, Doug is gone on another trip again and of course I'm missing him. I'm not sure why, but when he is gone I am super unproductive, unless you consider blogging productive. So instead of cleaning my home I've decided to bore you with the unimportant thoughts on my mind.
1. I wish that when I bought ice cream or a bag of cookies I did not justify eating them all in two days with, "Well I could eat them all right now or over the course of the next two weeks. What's the difference, either way I'm going to eat them all?" (Yes, I'm still working on the pregnancy weight, or better said waiting for it to effortlessly disappear).
2. Why do I have bittersweet feelings about Ladd getting older? I enjoy him more and more each day, but at the same time I'm sad that he's getting bigger.
3. I love Costco. I try and figure out a reason to go there every week, especially now that they have all their Christmas stuff out.
4. Speaking of Christmas, I'm already sick-to-my-stomach excited about Christmas. Only 76 more days!
1. I wish that when I bought ice cream or a bag of cookies I did not justify eating them all in two days with, "Well I could eat them all right now or over the course of the next two weeks. What's the difference, either way I'm going to eat them all?" (Yes, I'm still working on the pregnancy weight, or better said waiting for it to effortlessly disappear).
2. Why do I have bittersweet feelings about Ladd getting older? I enjoy him more and more each day, but at the same time I'm sad that he's getting bigger.
3. I love Costco. I try and figure out a reason to go there every week, especially now that they have all their Christmas stuff out.
4. Speaking of Christmas, I'm already sick-to-my-stomach excited about Christmas. Only 76 more days!
11 comments:
I know how you feel about them getting older, it is SO bitter-sweet. I feel the same way. My little baby is turning into a little girl. They are so much fun. I CAN'T wait for Christmas either!
I'm so glad I found another Costco lover. I go there at least once a week. I LOVE it!
Darci-I'd like to add a subcategory to your justification for eating all the cookies in two days. 1a) It would be a waste of money and resources to not eat them. They could go bad if you don't hurry and they'll taste better now than next week! This has worked well for me in the past!
Lynley- I'm glad we are on the same page. They really do taste better the first two days. Good to see someone with amazing will-power like myself:)
Doug is gone again? sorry... did you sign up for the YMCA? I love costco too. I usually plan a costco trip during lunch when they have lots of samples. it keeps my kids entertained and fed :)
cathy
Costco is the best, I have one a mile down the road from my house so I go at least 3 times a week. My boys love to looks at the christmas decorations too, it just makes you so excited for christmas to go there.
Darci-you are so funny! I agree with all of the things "on your mind" Can't wait for Christmas too! We got Tate's BIG gift and I can't wait to give it to him!
VINUTE FRUITIGER-I expect that you re-post that comment, that Darci thought was "inappropriate", IMMEDIATELY!
Scotty
Okay...we totally think alike. I can't seem to stop eating a snack until they're all gone, it feels like a job. Costco is my favorite too....I just love going up and down the aisles in fact we need to go today! And I saw a little boy walking to school today and I thought to myself, oh no that's going to be Jack before I know it, I swear he was just Ladd's age.
hey darci-i found your blog on car's website. you have such a cute family! it doesn't look like you need to lose any more baby weight. you look great! love, emily (car's old college friend)
Hi Darci! Ty just barely told me that you guys had a blog. It's so cute, I still need to meet Ladd! I know what you mean about the boys being gone all the time, it stinks. Hopefully I will see you soon!
Kellie Nilsson
Post a Comment