Darci that was hilarious! He is so cute!
I like the shy look personally
maybe ladd could give jackson a few tips when he's out here! what a cutie!
Wow...he is a cutie! These pics made me laugh out loud...Noa loved looking at them too! Looks like you guys have fun together.
Darc, SOOO CUTE! I don't know how you keep from squeezing him all day! Hope all is well....are you guys still thinking of moving to Dallas? Keep me posted. Love ya, Linz
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Darci that was hilarious! He is so cute!
I like the shy look personally
maybe ladd could give jackson a few tips when he's out here! what a cutie!
Wow...he is a cutie! These pics made me laugh out loud...Noa loved looking at them too! Looks like you guys have fun together.
Darc, SOOO CUTE! I don't know how you keep from squeezing him all day! Hope all is well....are you guys still thinking of moving to Dallas? Keep me posted.
Love ya, Linz
Post a Comment