Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sneak Peek

I know Halloween is still a month away, but I was having a hard time deciding if Ladd should be a duckling or a monkey for Halloween. So just for fun (or torture) I decided that the only way to decide was to have him try them on. Can you tell which one he liked better?

He screamed and thrashed the entire time he had the duckling costume on. The moment I took it off a huge smile spread across his face. I expected the same to happen with the monkey suit, but it looks like our boy was born to be a monkey.

6 comments:

Niki said...

Oh, he is so cute in the monkey costume! I love it!!

Brooke Woodall said...

Lovin the monkey costume. He gets cuter every day! I can't wait to see him again (and you too). I think flights are only like $70 one-way... so you might be getting a visitor soon.

Niki McDowell said...

The monkey costume is definitely the better one, he looks so cute.

Erica said...

Hey Darci,

Looks like you guys are doing great! We hear about Ladd whenever we see Paul- he loves being an uncle!! (We call him "uncle Paul", too) I found your blog on Billy and Jacee's site. Our's is mcguirememories.blogspot.com

Congratulations on your little boy- he's adorable! Call us next time you're in town.

-Erica

Redd family said...

so adorable....you have to do the monkey, it's so fun when you have all the control over what silly things they will wear!

The Mortensen Family said...

Oh my heck he is adorable and I love both costumes. I don't think you would go wrong with either one. BY THE WAY I love your hair!! It is so cute.